Monday, September 19, 2011

The 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards

Okay as everyone on the entire plant probably knows last night was the 63rd Emmy Primetime Awards! I had a blast watching them with my family and watching and picking out Best Dressed and Worst dressed (which I will totally share with you). Also for those who did not get a chance to watch I have all the highlights for you!

The Emmy ´s were hosted by Jane lynch ( which may i say she looked absolutely fabulous; the best i´ve ever seen her.)
okay so some of the awards that you may find of interest are:

outstanding actress in comedy : Melissa McCarthy from "Mike and Molly"
outstanding actor in a comedy: Jim parsons from "Big Bang Theory"
outstanding actress in a drama: Julianna Marguiles from "The Good Wife"
outstanding actor in drama: Kyle chandler from " Friday Night Lights"
outstanding leading actress in mini series or movie : Kate Winslet "Mildred Pierce"
outstanding leading actor in mini series or movie: Barry Pepper " The Kennedys"
outstanding Tv mini series or movie: " Downtown Abbey"
outstanding drama series : "Mad Men"
outstanding comedy series " Modern Family"
outstanding competitive reality program: "Amazing Race"

but now onto the best part of the  Emmy ´s...... The Red Carpet!

My top 5 Best dressed list
Nina Dobrev (stunning as always)
Kaley Cuoco (i loved her off the shoulder black dress)
Sarah Hyland
Cat Deeley
Cara Buono

And my personal worst dressed list
Leah Michelle ( I personally didn't like the front of the dress and the pleating in the shoulder blades, the back was ok but not great enough to make up for the front.)
Paula Abdul
Julianna Marguiles
Padma Lakshmi

So those were my picks feel free to tell me what were yours!

Oh and don´t forget to catch some great laughs and to see if the "Fashion Police" agree with your choices, check out Fashion Police this week on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!